Posted on Jul 16th 2020
By: Dr. Bryant D. Snyder, DC
Announcing new, cutting edge treatments now available in our office! Restore your quality of life and vitality with our non-drug, non-invasive treatments that promote health and healing.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP, is a safe, natural way to rejuvenate and regenerate soft tissue. PRP can help heal wounds, reduce swelling, speed healing, and regenerate growth. It works by supplying cytokines, natural proteins, and other growth factors to the area of your body where it is injected.
Long used by many in the medical community, PRP has multiple benefits for restoring vitality and health. PRP substances are also produced from a patient's own blood, thus, the patient does not experience any adverse reactions to the treatment.
Benefits of PRP Therapy
At Chronic Care of Richmond & Regenerative Medicine, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) helps our patients improve their quality of life across a multitude of conditions, including: addressing chronic pain, restoring and regenerating hair growth, and rejuvenating sexual wellness. The benefits of PRP treatment are broad, and treatment provides a significant improvement to our patients' daily lives.
Heal Sports Injuries & Relieve the pain of Osteoarthritis:
Suffering from chronic pain has a negative impact on your daily life. From walking, running, climbing stairs, even sleeping, when you're dealing with pain you are not able to enjoy life. Our PRP solution for chronic pain is a natural way to heal sports injuries and osteoarthritis.
- PRP reduces swelling, and allows joint mobility including regrowth of joint tissue that can allow you to get back to running, walking, and daily exercise and activities.
- With PRP treatment, a concentrated platelet injection enhances the nutrients and growth factors in the injured area to allow the body to heal it.
- Research studies and clinical practice have shown PRP Treatment to be very effective at relieving pain and returning patients to their normal lives.
Hair Restoration using PRP:
Men and women who are experiencing hair loss are eager to embrace topical medicines and surgical procedures that promise to restore hair to its youthful volume and abundance. However, thanks to advances in medical science and technology, there is now a safe, non-surgical alternative using Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) which can accelerate healing in various areas of the body and may help restore hair growth.
- Our non-surgical regenerative hair restoration treatments increase the body's natural ability to heal and stimulate a regenerative process.
- With this powerful cutting-edge regenerative therapy combination, we address the root cause of hair loss and help restore hair growth.
- No surgery, no plugs, and no drugs!
Sometimes it's hard for men and women to talk about their sexual wellness, but the decrease in performance or enjoyment is natural as we age. Thanks to advances in non-surgical medicine, we can offer a natural method of rejuvenation. We use Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to increase your body's natural ability to heal and stimulate a regenerative process. Plasma contains cell-regenerating growth factors which, when injected into the genitals trigger stem cells to nourish healthier tissue.
- 90% of the sexual issues men and women face are physical and can be addressed with the therapy we offer in our office.
- Therapy activates and recruits stem cells with benefits typically beginning to appear with full effects around 12 weeks.
- You will always feel comfortable speaking with our medical staff about this sometimes uncomfortable issue.
At Chronic Care of Richmond & Regenerative Medicine, we want you to understand the natural ways you can encourage your body to heal and stay active and healthy!
About Our Team
Dr. Bryant Snyder and his medical team, including board certified Nurse Practitioner, LeeAnn Hill, has been in private practice in Richmond for 18 years. Dr. Snyder is the owner and clinical director of Chronic Care of Richmond & Regenerative Medicine. A leader in the field of non-drug, non-surgical chronic pain procedures, Dr. Snyder and his medical team have successfully managed thousands of patients suffering from chronic joint pain, peripheral neuropathy, and other chronic neurologic and metabolic conditions.