Microneedling + PRP
Microneedling + PRP can reduce pore size, tighten, tone, plump, volumize and repair aged and blemished skin. Microneedling + PRP uses a combination of microneedling and key growth factors that promote collagen production and skin rejuvenation, using your body's own natural healing powers to promote a beautiful, glowing complexion.
At Chronic Care of Richmond we offer this procedure with the utmost care, sterilization and safety standards. We use the FDA cleared Skinpen® microneedling and key growth factors for this aesthetic therapy.
Benefits of Microneedling + PRP
- Reduce Pore Size
- Minimize Appearance of Acne Scars
- Tightens and Firms Skin
- Heals Sun Damage & Sun Spots
- Minimizes Active Breakouts & Blackheads
- Evens Skin Tone and Complexion
- Improve the appearance of Fine Lines, Wrinkles & Crow's Feet
- Improves Collagen Production, making skin plumper and fuller.
- Eliminates excessive skin sagging & improves the aged appearance of skin.
- Improves moisture retention in the skin, promoting healthier skin.
- Offers long-lasting results with additional treatments.
Schedule Your New Patient Consultation Now!
Fill out the form below and select a date and time to schedule your new patient consultation. We can’t wait to meet you!
Microneedling + PRP using the SkinPen®
Microneedling + PRP uses the Skin Pen®, a non-invasive facial treatment that effectively uses the patient's own healing properties which are derived from the patient's own body and applied to the skin to stimulate healthy growth and healing. Skin Pen® is the only device that has been cleared by the FDA for microneedling procedures.