Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Helping those suffering from chronic pain caused by nerve degeneration!
Our medical professionals in Richmond understand that there is a time and place for medication and surgery, however, with recent advancements in Peripheral Neuropathy therapies, there is finally a safe and effective option that can allow you to get back to doing the things you enjoyed before being hindered by your chronic nerve pain.
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral Neuropathy refers to damage to the nerves outside of the brain and spinal cord, typically those of the hands and feet. Symptoms are dependent upon which nerves are affected and range from case to case, but many patients usually feel pain, numbness, and weakness.
- Diabetes is a leading cause
- Chemotherapy is another common cause of PN, as is traumatic injury
- Autoimmune diseases - Lupus, Sjogren's syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and others
- Viral or bacterial infections
- Hereditary diseases
- Poor circulation
- Age related nerve degeneration
- Tumors or cancer
- Nerve trauma, excessive pressure, or damage to one or more nerves
There Is Hope
Many individuals living with peripheral neuropathy search endlessly for chronic pain management options. Developing a successful treatment program is often difficult because the disorder presents uniquely in each patient and causes can vary greatly. Because PN is so misunderstood by the medical community, the most common treatment is symptom management or invasive surgery.
If you are suffering from Peripheral Neuropathy, you are not alone. Many physicians will tell you that the disorder is untreatable and leave prescription medications as your only option. Unfortunately, painkillers don't treat the root of the problem and may lead to addiction and other negative side effects. If you wish to stay away from addictive medications, there is hope. Natural, non-pharmaceutical treatment programs are available for those looking for a chronic pain management plan for Peripheral Neuropathy.
If you would like to learn more about our safe and effective peripheral neuropathy treatment program, we offer free informational seminars that discuss our process in detail. Sign up today and see how our peripheral neuropathy treatment can help end your or your loved one’s suffering.
The symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy:
- Pain, described as sharp, jabbing, burning, stabbing, throbbing, and/or searing.
- Sensitivity to touch. Inability to hold small objects.
- Muscle weakness and a lack of coordination. Loss of balance.
- Pain during everyday activities.
- Pain that increases during times of rest, often leading to insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Pins and needles sensation that begins in the hands and feet and may spread outward into arms and legs. Onset of numbness is typically gradual, but may lead to complete loss of sensation.
Are you living with pain, numbness or burning in your hands and feet?
If you're ready to experience long lasting relief from your neuropathy, without the use of addictive and dangerous drugs or invasive surgeries, consider attending one of our informational Peripheral Neuropathy seminars
I was treated for peripheral neuropathy and I've slept through the night for the first time in a long time!
Susan came in with severe numbness in her feet causing major balance issues. We treated her with our neuropathy program and after 6 months she has 100% sensation back in her feet and the balance problems are gone! There is hope!!
My medication has been cut by more than 50%. My balance is so much better, and I am walking straight for the first time in a long time.
Unable to Attend a Seminar?
Schedule Your $49 New Patient Consultation Now!