In Person Regenerative Medicine Seminar Oct, 31 2020
Join the Chronic Care of Richmond & Regenerative Medicine team at the Hyatt Arboretum for our FREE INFORMATIONAL SEMINAR to learn about regenerative medicine!
Social distancing & sanitation guidelines being followed. Please wear a mask to the seminar.
At this special live educational seminar you will learn:
- How regenerative medicine works. (This is really fascinating stuff!)
- How this innovative procedure can address chronic pain from degenerative arthritis, degenerative cartilage and ligaments, bone spurs, degenerative joint disease, bursitis and tendonitis.
- Dr. Snyder's story and why he is so passionate about bringing this type of regenerative medicine to his community.
- The ease and affordability of the therapy.
- Success stories of patients who have received regenerative medicine at Chronic Care of Richmond & Regenerative Medicine.
- If you are a candidate and how you can begin the process of becoming a patient.
- How Chronic Care of Richmond & Regenerative Medicine is one of the first clinics in the area to offer this highly advanced form regenerative medicine.