Integrative Therapy Services We Offer Our Patients
We offer the most cutting-edge and comprehensive integrative therapy in the Richmond area.
We use new interpretations of Integrative Medicine technologies, Functional Neurology, and Functional Endocrinology to manage and support your body to reach optimal health and wellness.
We do not subscribe to a “cookie cutter” approach of plans for our patients. And when you come to us, we work as a whole clinic and a whole team to look at the whole big picture to assess your health problem.
We combine a proven system of Neurological and Metabolic based care. The result is a specific, natural solution that doesn’t rely on the use of drugs or surgery to improve your body’s function.
Because of this emphasis on the brain-body connection, your treatment will focus on the goal of balancing your brain’s output to your body. When your brain operates more efficiently, it will communicate better with your body and in most cases, improve your overall function.
Within our Neurological care, we utilize the following techniques:
- A complete functional neurology exam
- A complete structural exam
- Neuro-Endocrine assessment and evaluation
- A thorough Metabolic assessment and evaluation
- Functional Blood Chemistry Evaluations
- X-rays if necessary
- Review of all previous medical records where applicable
Looking into the regulation of the HPA Axis (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis) and how it may be affecting your thyroid, pancreas, blood sugar levels, liver health, adrenal gland health, sleep/wake cycles, stress levels, etc. This is extremely important to assess and evaluate for optimal body improvement.
Functional Blood Chemistry Evaluations
Looking at your blood results in such a way to discover patterns of dysfunction and treat them before they become a serious problem. These include cholesterol, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Syndrome X, Thyroid Function, inflammation, Hypoglycemia, digestive issues, Gall Bladder dysfunction, Immune function, Anemias, Cancer Diagnosis, etc.
Healthy people have blood chemistry findings that fall within a fairly narrow range. Significant deviations from the optimum range may indicate a variety of poor health conditions.
We encourage all of our patients to undergo a functional blood chemistry evaluation so that:
- We can determine which nutritional products are appropriate for your individual needs.
- We can design and implement a nutritional program to restore your body to its natural, healthy state.
- We can provide early detection of potentially life-threatening health conditions.
- We can keep you from spending money on nutritional products that you do not need.
We are a leading provider of Chiropractic Neurology and Functional Medicine in the Richmond area.
If you have been doing the “merry-go-round” from doctor after doctor, but don’t have solutions and answers about your condition…we can help.
Call 804-740-7105 to see if you qualify for care.